.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 02, 2015

 

I'm on the Radio 7:10 am this Saturday April 4, 2015

North-Eastern horizon as seen from Adelaide on  4 April at 10:24 pm ACDST. The total eclipse has just begun . Click to embiggen


On the morning  of Saturday April 4 January I'll be on ABC local radio (Adelaide 891 AM) with Ashley Walsh, going live around 7:10 am ACDST (7:40 AEDST, 6:40 AEST). 

I'll be talking (briefly) about the Total Lunar Eclipse that night and how to see it. So listen if you can (they doing streaming, so even if you are not in Adelaide you can catch this on your computer).

I also did a radio interview for 2SER on homeopathy (with a cast of thousands) You can hear me mumbling  at this weblink  http://www.2ser.com/component/k2/item/14358-belief-in-homeopathy-challenged-by-nhmrc-review

 

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?