.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 03, 2012

 

Podcast of My Radio Interview on the Transit of Venus

TransitThis Sunday (3 June) I was on Ashley Walsh's program on 891 ABC Adelaide talking about the upcoming Transit of Venus on Wednesday (and the Lunar Eclipse on Monday).

Well, the session was recorded and you can hear it at the 891 Sunday Morning Blog. My apologies to real astronomers fro some imprecision in my language.

For those listening (or who listened to the show and wanted to know). My guide to safe binocular projection systems is here.

The live streams/webcasts I mentioned are:
There's lots more at the Transit site

And don't forget the Astronomical Society of South Australia will hold a public viewing in Adelaide Festival Plaza (behind Parliament House) form 7:30 am weather permitting. There is a a public lecture on the transit which will take place at 8 pm in the Kerr Grant Lecture Theatre, Physics Building, the University of Adelaide.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?