.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 21, 2015

 

Tonights ISS pass (20 November)

The ISS passes the Moon as seen from Adelaide, 20:55 AEDST. Canon IXUS 400 ASA, 15 second exposure. Click to embiggenThe ISS passes the Moon as seen from Adelaide, 20:56 AEDST. Canon IXUS 400 ASA, 15 second exposure. Click to embiggen

Tonights pass of the International Space Station form Adelaide was not as spectacular as Saturdays Moon crossing pass from Brisbane, but it was bright and beautiful as I ducked out on our guests to watch the ISS zoom past the Moon.

Of course, I messed up AGAIN, and did not reset the exposure from 15 seconds to 5 seconds, but at least I got two trails of the ISS near the Moon (no lunar detail as the shorter exposure would have given me, unfortunately, still looked cool though.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I was pleasantly surprised by how bright the ISS is; managed to get a movie, though the moon was a bit overexposed. I was a little surprised that the transit was about four minutes late - I had just about given up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?