.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 07, 2012

 

Comet C/2009 P1 Garradd - G20 January 4, 2012


Comet C/2009 P1 Garrad taken with the iTelescope T20 colour instrument in Mayhill New Mexico on 4 January. I took 2 x 300 second images, each panel is a separate treatment of the images. Top Left: Images converted to RBG using ImageJ, stacked on the comet and the stack Summed using Z project. Top Right: JPEG preview image. Click on images to embigen.

My attempt at a colour image using T20, as you can see, I suck badly at colour composition, the preview image is better than my processed ones. Everything I tried to make the images better only made them worse. Does this mean I have to purchase MaximimDL after all :-(

Roland Ligustri's shot from yesterday using the T20 colour instrument is here.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?