.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

 

My Radio Interview Rises from The Past (the wonders of podcasts)

As I posted last Sunday, I was on ABC local radio (Adelaide 891 AM) with Ashley Walsh  starting 11:40 am ACDST. However, I didn't post until AFTER the show, so people who might have been interested missed out (so much for self-promotion).

Well, it turns out they recorded the session, and it is up on the Weekends Blog. If you wish to hear me try an explain what is up in the sky this year, identify night sky objects and give frustratingly non-specific advice on buying telescopes, you can listen along or download the pod-cast for playing later.

Also, after listening to the podcast, you might be interested in my reflections on talking on radio.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?