.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 

I'm on the Radio Again (Twice!)

For those of you who would like to hear my broad, rasping Queensland accent, I'm on the Radio again. Twice no less.

ABC Radio Ballarat have invited me back to talk about my other passion, Pharmacology. If you want to know the connection between treacle, crushed vipers heads and modern drugs, or how I plan to save endangered Cheetahs using grape extracts, and if you are in the broadcast region of ABC Ballarat, then have a listen this Thursday morning (July 3) around 10:15 am or so, I'll be talking about drugs for around 10 minutes.

If it's astronomy you crave, then I will be on ABC Radio Adelaide at 11:40 pm am this Sunday (6 July), chatting with Ashley Walsh on the Weekends program about things astronomical.

Labels:


Comments:
Sorry, Ian, but your accent was irreparably damaged during your stay in Victoria. All traces of Bananabending have been excised...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?