.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 03, 2007

 

HIV vs Behe

In my other blog life I blog about evolutionary biology over at the Pandas Thumb. There I have helped point out some of the many errors in Michael Behe's anti-evolutionaty arguments. Behe has a new boook out, "Edge of Evolution", which is mostly the same old tired stuff over again. But in one remakable image (figure 7.4) he claims that HIV has evolved no new protein/protein binding sites. Now over at endogenous retrovirus blog, ERV completely demolishes this claim. As his claim is central to his argument that complex things can't evolve by mutation and natural selection, ERV's post is pretty devestating for Behe. Go over and read it, it's a very good essay (and I'm not saying that just because I drew a diagram for ERV).

Labels: , ,


Comments:
hehehehe I thought this blog was by a different Ian Musgrave. LOL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?