.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 22, 2013

 

Readers Images of The Occultation of Jupiter, 18 February 2013 #2

Reader Chris Wyatt sends in this image (click to embiggen). I'll let him tell it in his own words.

Please find attached one of my best photos of the Jupiter Moon conjunction taken thru my 100 mm dob telescope, about 1 hr 20 min before Jupiter was run over by the Moon. I used my Canon S2 IS camera set at 400 ASA F6.3 for 1/80 sec with telescope camera combo set @ 18 magnification.

High cloud and smoke affected photos just 20 minutes later and got worse as the conjunction progressed, making it difficult to get good quality photos. Watched thru the scope as Jupiter slowly disappear behind the Moon, as the Moon disappeared behind trees.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?