.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 

Updated Gliese 581 Celestia file

I've updated the Celestia ssc file for the Gliese 581 system. (The extrasolar system with an Earth-like exoplanet in the habitable zone). I've rejigged the files so there is more information in them, the info URL actually points to the right place now, I've fixed the vesion 1.3-1.4 texture bug and made some of the orbital periods slightly more accurate. Download the file Wolf_562.ssc (the alternate name for Gliese 581) and put it in your Celestia extras folder and go exploring.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Howdy
Great blog

I run also run a space news blog. Take a look! (And add me to your list if you deem me worthy)
http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~db139/spaceblog.html
 
Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place, i will must refer this information with reference on my website i.e www.gordoniihoodia.net
 
You'd mentioned Celestia, the downloadable space program, and I'm curious if there's anyway to hide a blog inside the contents of this. Only thing is, I don't know how to go about it! Please, can you, help me?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?