.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Dan Brown isn't in danger yet

As I've mentioned before, I'm one of the chapter authors in "Why Intelligent Design Fails". I wrote Chapter 6, "Evolution of the Bacterial Flagellum". Despite being an academic book, it has had two hard cover printings, and a paperback printing was published this year. Well, it's sold out, and they are doing another print run. This is almost unheard of in academia ("Prejunctional modulation of the Autonomic Nervous System" didn't go beyond one hardback edition). True, the second print run is only a 1000 copies, so Dan Brown isn't in danger, but I am rather chuffed that our little contribution is doing so well. You can get it from Amazon.com , but why the cover of "Marketing Marrianne" is displayed is unknown.

And do drop by The Pandas Thumb for my latest essay.

Comments:
You should be chuffed, that's great.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?